Online Reference Form
The Bellevue Public Library now offers online reference assistance, providing brief answers to factual questions. Please note:
- We cannot conduct lengthy or in-depth research.
- E-mail is checked once a day, and we will usually respond to your request within 24 hours.
- Questions received on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or a holiday will usually receive a response on the next weekday that we are open.
- If you wish information more quickly, please call 483-4769 and ask for the Reference Librarian on duty.
To request a specific item, please check the online catalog.
What is your question? Please be as specific as possible. Include what type of information you are seeking on a topic. For example, are you looking for:
- the cause of an illness or its treatment?
- the price of an object or history of the company that made it?
- travel information on a place or its history?